Friday, March 23, 2007


So, we are a little behind on updating the blog. Just when I thought that we were getting some sort of a schedule, John Paul developed a skin allergy and dairy allergy. Needless to say, he has been a little cranky because of the itchy face and upset stomach. He is much better now that we got a cream for his rash and I've cut dairy products from my diet. (Do you realize that dairy is in almost everything yummy???? At least it will be easier to loose the "baby weight" since I can't have ice cream, cheese, butter, etc.)

In the last week, we had lunch with good friends (Joyce and Erin) and made our first road trip to Waco to celebrate family birthdays. Here are a few photos:


This is one of his favorite faces. It is usually followed by a full diaper!!

On the deck with Granddad!

3 comments:

Joyce B. said...

I'm on your blog, therefore I'm going to be famous! ;)

Man is that kid cute!

And boy are those pictures good!

The Best Family said...

Yay! An update! :o)
That face makes me laugh... all of my boys had the exact same "I am about to explode in my diaper" face! I agree with Joyce... he is a super cute lil guy!

ashley lou said...

Okay mom, get from behind the camera. Lets see some mommy and me pics. He is ADORABLE!!!