Saturday, September 1, 2007

I've been tagged!

Now that I've been tagged twice, I guess I have to do it! Here you go:

Here are the rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (if you don’t have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 random facts:

1. When I was little, I fell on a barbed-wire fence when riding my bike. The embarrassing part was that I still had training wheels. I've got a scar on my arm to prove it.

2. I hate peas with a passion. I learned (and used) all the tricks to hide them when I was little. You know, hide them in the mashed tators or the empty peel, spit them into your napkin, or cover them with your knife! (oh, hide them in the milk too!)

3. I hate raw cookie dough.

4. I have accidentally ridden a school bus in Germany! I know, how does one do that?? Well, we were waiting at the public bus stop in Fussen, Germany at the time when the bus was scheduled to arrive. Little did we know that the public buses become school buses in the afternoon. You'd think that we would notice that we were the only adults on the bus! Anyway, we got off at the first stop, walked a few miles back into town, missed our train, found a hostel, and had a fun time in the cute little town.

5. If you are going to watch a tv show that your parents told you not to, don't come out singing the theme song, that's for sure! My oldest sister got a tv in her room (until I messed up) and we watched the forbidden "3's company". All was well until my mom heard me singing "come and knock on our door. We'll be waiting for you, where the kisses are hers and hers and his..3's company too!" My sisters still won't let me forget it!

6. I can't do a cartwheel or dive! I think I have a fear of things you do head-first.

7. I've been hit by a car. Literally, I was walking and next thing I know, I'm on the ground with a stranger checking my pupils. (I was living in the medical center in Houston at the time so the guy who hit me was a dental student, the witnesses were medical students so if you are gonna get hit, it was as good a place as any.) I broke my collar bone, just in case you were wondering.

8. On the day we got engaged, Paul rented a boat for us on Lake Travis. He made the mistake of letting me "drive". I got so excited doing circles that Paul didn't just fly out of his seat, the seat went with him!!! He only admitted later how much it hurt and the "bruise" was visible for about 2 years!!! (we kinda screwed the chair back in before we turned the boat in...we told them too!)


Okay, I tag Joyce, Emily, Dianna, Shebree, Ashley, Adonya, and Katie Smith. Email me if you don't have a blog! (or better yet, start a blog!)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Okay Lynna...mine's up!