Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday!

The end of July and early August is a busy birthday time for our family. Within a 2 1/2 week period, we will celebrate 5 birthdays. I just wanted to take a moment to say Happy Birthday and I love you to 3 of the 5.

First, Happy Birthday Paul! I thank God daily, but especially today, for the wonderful man, husband and father that He has made in you! I have no greater joy than watching you with John Paul and I know you will love your daughter with the same passion! Happy Birthday Babe, I love you!

Second, Happy Birthday Dad! Thank you for being a wonderful father to me and a great G-daddy to your grandkids. I pray that John Paul will live up to his name and exhibit the wonderful characteristics that you and Paul are teaching him. I love you! I hope you don't mind sharing your birthday with your granddaughter.

Third, Happy Birthday sweet daughter of mine! We can't wait to meet you tomorrow! Your big brother has been practicing saying "Happy Birthday" so get ready! Your mommy and daddy love you!!

5 comments:

The Loftis Family said...

I literally have tears in my eyes,(they didn't overflow) but almost. How fun that their bdays are so close together. I was just thinking about baby girl coming tomorrow. I know you all are excited and know that we (and lots of others) are praying for you all! We love you and can't wait to see her (and you guys, too of course)

Britney said...

Tears are here, too. How exciting - I can't believe the time is already here to welcome another Cherry baby into the world. We are so happy for you guys and can't wait for the "K" mystery to be resolved! You are in our prayers & it's not too late to go into labor on your own!!!

Mindi Tipps said...

When I saw your blog title on google reader I thought baby K was already here! I got all excited! Oh well, still excited for you all. And what a sweet post. I'm thinking of you and praying for you. Fun times ahead! Aubrey can't wait to meet her buddy!

Lora said...

I also thought that the newest Cherry was here! We are so excited to meet her and will be praying for you guys!

Unknown said...

...and Happy Birthday to a sweet mother and daughter on August 5th...Ive got tears in my eyes too...love you, daddy