Friday, April 3, 2009

Kate is 8 months old!

As you will see from the slide show, I somehow neglected to take a picture at 5 months! Poor girl, her mommy isn't being very diligent in capturing all her milestones on picture or video. Anyway, she is a very happy girl even when sick. (3 ear infections in the last 2 months and she never complained!) She has the best smile especially now that her 2 bottom teeth are coming up! She is so close to crawling and loves her big brother! We love you Kate!



4 comments:

Emily said...

You know I love this little girl very much! She's growing up so fast! Enjoyed lunch with you & Kate today...she is one sweet little girl! I did miss John Paul though...he's always the life of the party!

Mindi Tipps said...

Happy 8 months! She's adorable. I'm so sorry to hear that Kate has been sick though. I hope you know I'm just a phone call away if you ever need a hand. I've got two! :)

We all need to get together soon. I miss seeing you guys.

Dianna G said...

ummm I know Kate is older now and have pictures to prove it. :) I think I will start a blog all about Kate. I will have to make up A LOT of the stuff on it because she lives with you.
You could save me to trouble and blog :)
LOVE,
Kate's Aunt

Dianna G said...

that should read, "save me THE trouble..."