Monday, June 1, 2009

Catching up

I'm so behind that I don't even know where to start and since I can't leave a post about poop as the last post, I'm going to post a few of my favorite photos from the last few months (and then 2 slide shows for those you care to see more!)







In the last few months, we've been busy with trips to Dallas to visit my sister then to Port Aransas with Paul's family. Both trips were fun be we are glad to be home and get on a schedule again. (Well, until next week). I'll try to post more soon, especially since Kate turns 10 months old today and I need to get her picture in the big chair! Enjoy the photos!




8 comments:

Bekki said...

For the millionth time - your children are beautiful! Its nice to "hear" from you again. :o)

Joyce B. said...

Love the first two pictures. Off to watch the slide shows.

Mindi Tipps said...

Bekki is right...your children are beautiful. It was good to see them and you Sunday night!

Emily said...

I'm so glad you posted some pics. I love the Kate one on the beach in the sand...and I love that John Paul names everything Nemo!

Britney said...

I, too, love the sand picture of Kate! And, I think Paul needs a big framed 8x10 of John Paul in all the hair bows! : )

The Loftis Family said...

Great pictures, girl!
Looks like you're catching up like I always need to do.

The Perkins Family said...

John Paul and his hair!! You better cut it short before the girls get old enough to notice. :) Looks like ya'll had a great time in Port Aransas...I'd like to hear about it. We'd like to take Jace to a place like that. He's never seen the ocean. :)

Shelley said...

Great pictures. Sounds like you all have been busy with lots of fun stuff.