Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kate

Kate is now 13 months old and poor girl is just now getting a post about her birthday! (I'm afraid that she is in for a lifetime of Mommy not being on the ball about things!)
Kate is my sweet girl! She knows how to flash that smile at just the right time, loves to give slobbery kisses and pester her big brother. She can say dada, mama, hot, ball, and a few animal sounds and is really staring to say more since her ear surgery. She is still maybe the best pointer and grunt-er i know! Although not walking yet, she thinks it is great fun to take a few steps into your arms or stand up just to fall into pillows! We look forward to all the big changes in the next few months with walking, talking and more! We love you sweet Kate!

3 comments:

Bekki said...

Happy Birthday to Kate! Love her "1" shirt. That cake takes me back to my childhood. :o)

Britney said...

I cannot believe she is already one year old - time flies and they grow up SO darn fast!!

Totally different note...I LOVE your sister's haircut! : )

Mindi Tipps said...

Happy belated birthday Kate! Looks like it was a great day. She's precious!