Thursday, September 30, 2010

Our house

Our house is a very, very, very fine house. Our house sheltered us as newlyweds and then welcomed 3 precious babies home from the hospital. Our house showered many friends and new babies, hosted lots of gatherings, and threw a few birthday parties. Our house provided a wonderful backdrop for precious memories.
Tomorrow, after 6 years, we will leave our house behind and make a new house our home. We will miss our house but even more, we will miss all the people who helped make our house a home.






*All photos taken by the wonderfully talented Megan Drennon*

6 comments:

Megan said...

Ok first. This post makes me really, really sad.
For you.
For me.
For all of Brentwood.
We are going to miss you guys so much.

Tim said that if I held your glass hostage you would have to keep coming to Bwood in hopes of getting back. Will that work?

*thanks for the nice words. Did you notice, in your header pic, that the outline of John Paul and Kate's arms and legs look a little bit like a heart around Grace? :)

Amber said...

Oh Lynna...this makes me so sad!
But, it also makes me so thankful to God for how He has blessed you and Paul. A house holds so many memories, but this world (or your current house) is thankfully not your true HOME.
I appreciate you for displaying this fact in your life. I am going to miss you all!
Sniff Sniff :(


...and Megan, I immediately noticed the heart in the header picture. Wow!

The Perkins Family said...

just wanted you to know I saw and love this post, but cannot find the words to express. love you all
keri

Bekki said...

Precious pictures of the kids in front of their first home. I know you will miss it but you will make new memories in your new home and new town. I will say prayers that the transition is smooth. God Bless!! XO

Shelley said...

Precious pics! You will be greatly missed!

Mindi Tipps said...

This makes me so sad. Jeff and I are selfish and really miss you guys. We pray for you often and hope things are going smoothly for you all.