Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010






After a church "funival", a school party, and neighborhood trick-or-treating, our kids had lots of candy! Here's a list of things heard last night as they dumped their buckets to look at all the goodies:
-"Kate, candy is our favorite!"
-"I got millions!!!"
-"I love these because their yummy!"
-"We love these! Kate, don't you love these? I love these!"
-"I got 2 yellows!"
-"Lookie here!"
-"I got lots of candy than you."
-"Yummy to my tummy!"

I hope halloween is always this fun!

4 comments:

Mindi Tipps said...

Your kids look adorable and I'm glad they had a fun evening. You were missed at Trunk or Treat. :)

Britney said...

Cute, cute! I looked for y'all at Trunk or Treat; we missed you guys! : )

The Smith Family said...

The kids look great- we missed you guys but had a blast at the pumpkin patch on Sat. That is going to have to be a yearly tradition for us

Bekki said...

Great costumes - they are all beautiful!