Thursday, October 11, 2007

Husband Tag!




1. Who is your man? Lucian Paul
2. How long have you been together? 3 years next Tuesday (10/16)
3. How long did you date? something like 8 months (4 pre-engagement/4 after)
4. How old is your man? 33
5. Who eats more? are you kidding me, have you seen Paul eat??? I think John Paul inherited that trait!
6. Who said "I love you" first? Paul
7. Who is taller? Paul (5'll)
8. Who sings better? Me
9. Who is smarter? Not sure but Paul is much more disciplined than me!
10. Whose temper is worse? Probably me but neither of us is a hot-head.
11. Who does the laundry? Me
12. Who takes out the garbage? Usually him
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
14. Who pays the bills? I do. But we both do the budget and he has to have his spreadsheets! (any one else married to an engineer??)
15. Who is better with the computer? Paul
16. Who mows the lawn? Paul
17. Who cooks dinner? Me
18. Who drives when you are together? both of us
19. Who pays when you go out? It's all the same money but I usually have the "food envelope" (All you Dave Ramsey fans know about that one)
20. Who is most stubborn? Me?
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Probably about the same.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me
24. Who asked who out? He asked me via email and I wasn't even sure it was a true date...but it was on Valentine's day.
25. Who proposed? Paul
26. Who is more sensitive? Me
27. Who has more friends? maybe Paul, he is soooooo friendly!
28. Who has more siblings? Paul (2 brothers and a sister who is deceased). I've got 2 sisters
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Probably me even though I don't want to!

I tag Mindi, Katie, and Erin!

4 comments:

Perks said...

That was fun to read. I laughed when you wrote, "Who has more friends? maybe Paul, he is sooooooo friendly." :) That made me think of Mike. I think I'm a nice person but Mike is REAL nice, ALL the time...even to random people at HEB or in the parking lot or at the barber shop, etc. I even try to tell him not to be so nice sometimes. :)

Joyce B. said...

Thanks for not tagging me. There would be a bunch of blanks after all those question marks!

Joyce B. said...

Oh and tag Denise, please!

Britney said...

HA! I got your answers about first date and proposal mixed up & thought he proposed over e-mail!! : )