Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall 2009

Fall is my favorite time of year! I love the colors, smells, crisp cool air..well, sometimes. Anyway, here are few pictures of what we have been up to lately. The first 2 photos my sister took while the kids were in Waco visiting the grandparents. She's a great aunt and a great photographer!





The slideshow is from our trip out to Sweet Berry Farms in Marble Falls this past Saturday. It was a perfect morning:cool, not too crowded, and loads of fun. If you've never been, we recommend it! They have face painting, horse rides, hay rides, flower picking, and more varieties of pumpkins than I'd ever seen!

5 comments:

Bekki said...

PRECIOUS pics of the kids! They are getting so big.

Love the pumpkins - the pumpkin filled truck almost makes me wish we had saved the Lumina and filled it w/ pumpkins! LOL - jk!

Mindi Tipps said...

Great, great pictures! This makes me want to take Aubrey to a pumpkin patch this year...soon!

Why is Paul wearing a Texas Longhorn shirt?! :) Just kidding!

The Smith Family said...

This looks great- we cant wait to go this weekend!

Britney said...

How fun - now I want to go! GREAT pictures, too!

Janet @ Simply Pieced said...

That looked like a lot of fun! I can't wait to take Natalie to a pumkin patch this year. BTW, congrats on the upcoming addition to the family. I know you guys are excited. :-)