Friday, October 3, 2008

Just a few pictures...

My sister informed me that I needed to post something new on the blog so this is for you Dianna. Kate is now 2 months old. She is 11.12 lbs and 22 inches. The nurse and I were both so surprised by her weight that we did it twice! She has a double chin and lots of rolls but she just doesn't seem like she is in the 70th percentile!! Anyway, here is her 2 month picture in the big brown chair and a few pictures to show how John Paul wanted in on the action.

He is really into pointing out buttons. As you can tell, Kate wasn't impressed.


Yesterday was farm animal day at John Paul's school. He really loved chasing the bunnies around, trying to either pick them up or sit on them.

4 comments:

Dianna G said...

Thank you! And to those of you who have been anxiously awaiting a new post....you're welcome :)

Mindi Tipps said...

I never really noticed how big John Paul is until he's next to sweet little Kate! I'm glad you have family making you post, I always love seeing your 2 kids!

Bekki said...

She is getting so big!
Cute pics!

Dianna G said...

hi. Dianna again.
thought I'd let you know that it's time to post again
:)